Well-known DDS blogger and popular social media personality Krizette Laureta Chu announced to her followers on Facebook that she will be giving out 100 tickets to Aga Muhlach’s movie. The post was created just a few minutes ago.
Based on Krizette Chu, she is giving out at least 100 tickets, meaning to say money to buy tickets as she said that she was able to crowdsource certain funds through pledges which is enough to buy at least 100 tickets.
The popular blogger claimed that there will be 50 winners of 2 tickets each. All of the winners will be able to claim their money at M Lhuillier or perhaps BDO or LBC. Winners will be reached out via Personal Message (PM).
If perhaps the winners don’t reply by tonight (midnight) they will forfeit the change and it will be re-raffle for the following day. Winners need to send their full details to Krizette Chu which include their name, cellphone number, address as well as the amount needed.
Check out How to Join the Giveway Aga Muhlach Tickets by Krizette Chu:
GIVING AWAY 100 TICKETS TO Aga Muhlach’s movie TODAY.
And by tickets, I mean money to buy tickets. May mga pledges na ako enough for 100 tickets. Uy ha, sa ibang nag pledge pa lang, totoo yan ha baka ako mag abono.
There will be 50 winners of 2 tickets each.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
1. Winners should be able to claim their money at M Lhuillier or BDO or LBC.
2. Winners will be contacted via PM. If you dont reply by tonight midnight, you forfeit the chance and I’ll re-raffle it for the next day.
3. If you win, please send me your name, cellphone number, address, and amount needed. Please, kung P150 lang ang movie sa inyo, P300 lang ang ibibigay ko kasi para mas marami makanood. Please? Para fair. Yung kailangan ng pamasahe, wag mahiyang magsabi para mabigyan. Wala ng kasamang snack. Sobra sobra na yon. May pinapatunayan lang tayo. Di tayo si Henry Sy.
4. Please, if you can afford to buy your own tickets (and Starbucks), or your boyfriend can or your asawa can, let’s give a chance to those who havent been able to see a movie in a long time. Huwag na kayo sumali, bagkus ay mag sponsor pa kayo.
5. If you win, send me a message asap. Ill try to deposit before 10 am tomorrow. Grabe iniisip ko palang na pipila ako sa Lhuillier at kung saan saan nastre-stress na ako. Please try to message asap para two times at most lang ako mag fill out ng forms. Grabe bat ko ba ginawa to sa sarili ko. Mainit pa naman dun. Maarte pa naman ako. Kairita kasi tong callout to blacklist.
6. if you win, you PROMISE you will watch. 50 lang kayo per batch. SO MAMANMANAN KO KAYO. AND ITATAG NYO KO. If in one week di nyo ko itag, ipapasa ko name nyo sa NBI at hindi na kayo makakakuha ng clearance. Kung ireregalo mo ang ticket sa iyong nanay, o kapatid, penge pa rin picture.
7. To win, you must answer this question:
“One day, a person went to a horse racing area. Instead of counting the number of humans and horses, he counted 74 heads and 196 legs. How many humans and horses were there?”
“Bakit ikaw dapat manalo ng super expensive tickets to watch First Love?”
May mga nabasa ako dito na may mga may anniversary chenes, may ganern, dun nyo ibuhos sa answer nyo yung mga paliwanag ninyo!
Para fair, the person with the most number of Likes in their comments by Philippine time 12 midnight ay siyang magwawagi at mag cocomment ako ng YOU WIN TWO TICKETS. Ganito nalang para wala akong kasalanan. Hindi ko choice.
8. Salamat sa lahat ng donors. You know who you are.
PER DTI NUMBER CHARING
Source: Krizette Laureta Chu FB Page